1. Non criminal background issued by applicant’s state or country
2. Native-speakers of the English language from UK, CAN, USA, AUS, New Zealand etc.
3. CV, Photocopy of university degree, teachers’ certificates, Photocopy of passport (Information page) and a recent picture.
4. Bachelor Degree or higher, two years of teaching experience. For those who have less than two years of teaching, you need take TEFL in China.
5. Verification of Bachelor’s degree
5. Accredited teachers with educational major are highly preferred.
1. Comparatively higher salary in Suzhou and nearby cities
2. Z visa and resident permit
3. Free housing and free meals (Mon--Fri)
4. Almost one month paid holidays
5. Round flight tickets
6. Travel allowance
7. Medical Insurance
8. One month salary if contract renewed for the next school year.